SPRING/SUMMER NAILS at Milly's II // NEW CAFE in TOWN!

Hello! Hope everyone having a great sunday! Weather is horribly, no matter how busy you are please hydrate yourself! By the way... By...

Hello! Hope everyone having a great sunday! Weather is horribly, no matter how busy you are please hydrate yourself! By the way...

By the way, today's topic is about nails!!
My poor nails needed to rest for a few weeks for recovery. (Read more to find out why)

Honestly, I have a serious problem seeing my nails naked.
Without any hesitation, headed down to Milly's II at Far East Plaza few days ago.

Milly's II and my manicurist, Chloe, never failed to surprise me! 
Many no colours and nails designs. Let check it out!

You're spoiled of choices. So do i.

My bubbly manicurist, Chloe. 



Knowing that my nails are pretty weak and thin due to the last event-nails competition which  i modeled 2 months ago, Chloe introduced me this nail strengthener. It helps for recovery and to prevent my nail becoming worst. She applied a thin layer of nail strengthener onto my nails after classic manicure.

Introducing you the Spring/Summer nails by Chloe from Milly's II.

Classic + gel manicure and classic + gel pedicure. 

The SWEET side. 


Pardon me, i thought this was nice so decided to share with you all too.
I took it early this afternoon. Back to topic.



Aren't you curious if the those floral are stickers or hand drawn?
Let the picture(below) do the talking.

Chloe is definitely the best manicurist i've ever met. I always enjoy the nails session with Chloe. :)




Let's move onto my pedicure. 
Chloe she my greatest helper ever. She chose purple gradients with some purple glitter strip on top. 
Now i have super bling toes nails.




Milly's II ongoing promotion - 1 tone colour gelish nails at  $20 only.
*Additional charges for more colours and designs. 

Mention my name "REIEE" for 10% off.
*Discount code does not apply to promotion price.


THANK YOU MILLY'S II and CHLOE!!

FAR EAST PLAZA #03-131
TEL: 83835395






________________________________________________________________________________







Last week, visit a new cafe at River valley road. 

 I heard from my boyfriend saying that SwirlArt is doing a new concept which is now called Swirl Art Froyo & Cafe!

I was all excited and looking forward to it becuase Swirl Art is my all time favorite froyo.

Sorry guys no food photos as it was taken by my bf's phone. 
The food didn't disappoint us. We had pasta, fish bites, chickens and bruschetta.

Best place for chilling and brunch. 



OUTFIT OF THE DAY.
Outerwear was a birthday gift from bf's sister | Zara pants | Top from pocketribbons.sg



Our stomachs still had room for some yogurt. 

Lady boss and us. 


Swirl Art is located at River Valley road(just beside Spize).

*Not an advertorial. Just want to share the awesome cafe in Singapore with you all. :)

CHEERS.


0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.