SALONVIM SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION 2013 & ARIMINO CARETRICO PRIVY

I headed down to Salon Vim 2 weeks ago to touch up my hair colour. It's spring/summer season! Nothing bright but warm colour. Ymo...


I headed down to Salon Vim 2 weeks ago to touch up my hair colour.
It's spring/summer season! Nothing bright but warm colour. Ymond recommended me a new range of colours just for this season.

After serval discussion, Ymond chose warm brown. Do you know that warm brown actually make you look fairer! The red highlights which i did 2 months ago still look as good as new so touch up is not needed.

Followed by Redken cocktails treatment
Ymond used colour extend on those part which he did colouring on and all soft for the rest of my hair.

Photos after hair colouring and treatment:

When took with flash lights indoor. Look a bit reddish due to the red highlights.
Colour under natural sunlight.


It looks ash blonde under the spotlights.


LOVIN MY NEW HAIR COLOUR





++





This is my second visit of the month! This visit i did ARIMINO CARETRICO PRIVY  hair treatment.

ARIMINO CARETRICO PRIVY provides deep moisturization and it treats extreme dry and damage hair. Simple & speedy, yet you can feel its rich effect. 

It comes in 3 steps:

STEP 1. Gentle wash.
STEP 2. Enrich Serum.
STEP 3. Hold cream Airy type or Hold cream Moist type.
              It depends on your hair condition. If you have extreme dry and damage hair, go          for Moist type which is more deep moisturize than Airy type. For my situation, i'm using  Moist type.

Photos below are a day after the treatment. 





Salon vim has never disappoint me.
After the treatment, I couldn't believe that my hair is softer, smoother and less tangle.

THANK YOU YMONG AND SALON VIM.

Book you appointment with Ymond now.

Wash and blow starting from only $25! 
 Mention my name for 10%.

TEL:
68847757 / 68847767 ( 313 outlet) | 68370073/68370045 (Bugis outlet)



0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.