PANDORA SPRING/SUMMER 2013 COLLECTION PREVIEW!

Hello! i'm back. After 3 eventful day. I have been busying with Tokyo Auto Salon.  I will update my blog about t soon! Last T...

Hello! i'm back. After 3 eventful day. I have been busying with Tokyo Auto Salon. 
I will update my blog about t soon!



Last Thurday, Gushcloud bloggers and i attended Pandora yacht party, preview of
 spring/summer 2013 collection. 

I'm sure everybody knows about Pandora! To me, pandora is about collecting unforgettable moments in my life! Its also about creating your own stories your own designs. Every time i look at each charms, it reminds me of the happy moments. 


The beautiful Gushcloud bloggers and crews.


Jamie!

Sheena!

Tammy and Freda!

Shine and Tricia!

Me! 




PRETTY CHARMS!








Donna!





Photos from Tammy's blog.






Get Pandora at 

 Ion Orchard, 2 Orchard Turn, #B1-09,
 Takashimaya Department Store, 391 Orchard Road, Level 1,
 Raffles City Shopping Centre, 252 North Bridge Road, #01-37C,  
Great World City, 1 Kim Seng Promenade, #01-39C, 
 Tampines Mall, 4 Tampines Central 5, #01-27, 
The Shoppers at Marina Bay Sands, 2 Bayfront Ave, #B2-77.

THANK YOU GUSHCLOUD! 

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.