NAISECLOTHES: Officially launched NAISETEES!

I'm super excited and always finding time to post up this advertorial as soon as i can. I have a special guest, also the first time i&#...

I'm super excited and always finding time to post up this advertorial as soon as i can. I have a special guest, also the first time i'm working together for this blog post and he is none other than... Justin! yea, my bf. Continue reading to find out!

Let's check it out what NAISECLOTHES have got for you.

FOR LADIES.

Cute yet sexy apparels can be found in NASIECLOTHES.










FOR LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!

NAISECLOTHES: Officially launched NAISETEES!

Who doesn't love basic printed tees? 

I started this blog shop with the idea of "clothes need not be in fashion as long as it's naise" as I love wearing clothes that never goes out of fashion. Hence I love buying comfortable clothings that I can wear again 1 year later. This led to NaiseClothes launching collection Naise Tees: the collection where tees never go out of trend. 
-Justina / NaiseClothes



NASIETEES are unisex!


NasieTees have varieties of hipster designs for you to choose from. You can check it out here.
So these are my picks:

NasieTees packaging! 



We are wearing ENGLISH ROCK!


We are wearing in LIVE FAST DIE YOUNG.




For the couples.


To create a little sweetness in your love life, you and your love one can have the same T-shirt when at home(If you are too shy to wear it out) or other special occasion.

Fabrics are soft and comfortable when worn. 
It cost only $20 each!

To receive latest updates and promotion, LIKE them on Facebook.

Quote "reiee01" for 10%











0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.