Maybelline New York - DREAMY AFFAIR

Dreamy Affair with Maybelline New York @ Blisshouse. I've always been a big fan of Maybelline foundation!  I was super excited to atte...


Dreamy Affair with Maybelline New York @ Blisshouse.


I've always been a big fan of Maybelline foundation! 
I was super excited to attend to the preview of Maybelline latest foundation-Dream Smooth Mousse and Dream Liquid Smooth. I've officially found my new love! The texture and application is great! Feels like you have baby skin! 

 Dream Smooth Mousse comes in 6 shades & Dream Liquid Smooth comes in 9 shades! 

Photobooth!


LOVE POTIONS.




Just acting for the picture. I do not know how to play a piano. >.<




Make up artist, Larry choosing shades according to my skin tone. 

Larry used Dream Liquid Smooth on my entire face and he chose a shade darker of Dream Smooth Mousse for contouring(It acts like a bronzer!). Look how smooth it is! 


Carmen's turn to try Maybelline Dream's foundation.

Goodies from Maybelline. Ain't the presskit cute?! And ther'es only 30 of it!



Top from Papy.com | Zara pants 


THANK YOU GUSHCLOUD!

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.