LET'S KPOP WITH MF! // The I-weekly Show filming // INSTAGRAM!!

So i have been busy with Music Forest. I'm happy to be part of them as their ambassador together with famous bloggers Nicole Chen, ...


So i have been busy with Music Forest. I'm happy to be part of them as their ambassador together with famous bloggers Nicole Chen, Celeste Chen, Sheena and Melissa! 

I was in chinese dance and model dance back in school days! 
If you ask, I totally miss dancing! I was over the moon when MF approached me.
I dragged my best friend,Sheena, along. She enjoyed the dance session too!

I've attend 3 lesson so far due. Our lesson is every Tuesday at MF dance studio at ORchard Scape.
 Our dance instructor, Qiao Wei, is such a darling. We feel comfortable talking and joking in dance class. 

MF teaches varieties of dance. Currently, We are learning Roly Poly by T-ara. Was hip hop but we realised that we love kpop more. So Qiao Wei thought us kpop dance!


I always thought that Kpop should be quite easy to learn. No! it is not! Learning just the dance steps could kill me.



So these are the pictures for the past 2 lesson! 









Dancing is also a very good cardio! If you have busy schedule and have no time to work out.
Sign up with MF, as their dance lesson duration is only 1hr! 

Let down your hair and dance. 

love.







________________________________________________________________________________










If you are following me on my social media platform(@reieewooreiee). You already knew that i did a short film with Channel 8 The I-Weekly Show. It was my first time on TV. Very nervous but i had fun.

For those missed this episode, you can watch it at Xinmsn TV catch-up.  





________________________________________________________________________________







WHAT'S HAPPENING ON INSTAGRAM?

EVERYDAY UPDATE #ootd

@reieewooreiee



My bf have good fashion sense too! Thank you for this lovely baroque dress!
Advertorial & sponsorship email to reieek1@gmail.com 



LOVES.






2 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.