Lady Jayne Hair Extension for "The I-Weekly Show"

2 week ago, i received a call from Lady Jayne and i was told to be their model for a channel 8 show called The i-Weekly show. I'...




2 week ago, i received a call from Lady Jayne and i was told to be their model for a channel 8 show called The i-Weekly show. I'm pretty excited because this is my first time appearing on TV. 

Everything were very casual, producers and staffs were friendly. So i demonstrated how to use Lady Jayne hair extension. Meeting lasted about an hour or so. I left early for my next appointment. 



The I-Weekly Show filming.

My first time on TV. haha I was really really nervous! 
Though i did many photo shoots but when comes to filming it is a scary thing to me. 
I'd get really shy and not know what to say. Filming ended within 2hours. 
The celebrities hosts were so easy to work with as they have years of experience. They guide me along during the filming. 




Photos with the hosts.



Remember to watch The I-Weekly Show on Channel 8, 4th April 2013, 8pm.




0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.