Maybelline Wild Night Out Parteh at Mink.

Wednesday, 13th March 2013, got our hands on Maybelline's latest mascara. I AM A BIG FAN OF MAYBELLINE!  I totally can't li...

Wednesday, 13th March 2013, got our hands on Maybelline's latest mascara.

I AM A BIG FAN OF MAYBELLINE! 
I totally can't live without Maybelline mineral foundation and hyper sharp eyeliner. 
NOw trying their press powder. It very light weight and easy for touch up. 

At the event, guests received free makeover with The Mag Num Vol marcara.
I heard this mascara is really amazing. It was a pity that i didn't tried on my lashes.

Me and 2 more pretty bloggers at the photobooth with 2 sexy leopard ladies.
Bumped into Cordella!








Again, i forgot to take note of the theme of this party. It suppose to be leopard prints.
So, I'm wearing studded jade green dress which i got it during my BangKok trip in February and throw in my favorite Floral blazer from HollyHoque.

I did my hair at SalonVim before the event. Will blog about what soft rebonding and treatment i did in 
soon.

Loves




0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.