Gala movie premiere GHOST CHILD at Vivo CIty

I'm already having goose bums while editing this blog entry. I'm not really a fan of horror film but once in a while i stil...


I'm already having goose bums while editing this blog entry.

I'm not really a fan of horror film but once in a while i still watch. Especially Singapore ghost movie which you don't see a lot. Ghost Child is my second local ghost movie. 

Ghost Child(Also known as Toyol) is a 2013 Singapore featured film directed by Gibert Chan staring Chen Han Wei, Jayley Woo and Carmen Soo. The film revolves around a family fighting against the titular "Ghost Child" (a toyol). 

Of cause, i have my beloved to accompany me in this movie. No way i'm watching it alone.

As you all know that Thailand or Japanese horror films are rated the scariest! I watched a lot of horror film in the past and always have nightmares. So to me Singapore's ghost movie might not be as scary as i thought. So i thought it's okay to sit 5th row from the front.

I WAS TOTALLY WORNG!

Most of the time my eyes were covered by my hands and tried to peek from the small little gap between my fingers. It worth watching, you have no idea how scary it is. After the movie, we met up some friends for supper. They were sharing their experience with ghost. It totally sacred the hell out of me. 
I couldn't sleep at night :(

*What the hell, i heard noise from the walls, and also from the toilet door ... *

Anyway, Ghost Child is worth watching. Support local films!

Thank you Gushcloud! 

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.