AWESOME BIRTHDAY

A W E S O M  E  -  S U R P R I S E !! So this was what happened last Tuesday. For my record, I could hardly sleep at ni...






A W E S O M  E  -  S U R P R I S E !!

So this was what happened last Tuesday.

For my record, I could hardly sleep at night because I was too happy after bf told me how he planned for my bday surprise. I felt that i am the luckiest girl in the universe.

 We quarrelled because I complained that he always spending time with his friends more than me(actually he was planing my bday surprise with his friends and my friends). i was upset and i insisted to cancelled the celebration(i thought not many ppl coming). But he insisted to held it(actually he already planed and restaurant were already booked and I still have no clue abt his secret plan). 

WHITE LIES.

He lied to me about meeting his friends talking about business but actually he was discussing with them about my bday plans. He lied to me about going out w his friend to town actually to visit the restaurant. He lied to me about going to car workshop actually he went to give details to the staffs to do up my bday photobooth backdrop. 

 I honestly knew how difficult it is to plan with a group of 20 ppl and so many other things.

My friends,you know who you are, they lied to me when I sent out my birthday invites and I buy it(don't worry guys, I don't hate you for lying to me). As my birthday invitation was pretty last minutes and it was a weekday so I didn't think much when they said they couldn't attend. 

 I have such sweet bf and wonderful friends. Yes, I am very very very touched. You guys may expected tears rollin down my cheeks but I'm a person who is too shy to cry. But you guys must know that I really happy and will always rmb how I celebrated my 21st. Thank you so much!! 

 I felt guilty for the harsh words that I said to my bf. How lucky. You're the kind of bf I wish for and it came true. Praise The Lord! Loving you more and more. 



Lunch at Zafferrano. 


Wearing my new killer heels from Jeffery Campbell(Early birthday gift from bf).




The restaurant has really nice view of Marina bay. 


Outwear and dress from Papy.com



Mom joined us after i got my hair done at Salon Vim. 







Dempsey at House barrack for birthday celebration. 

I'm so touched when i saw this. Credit to my bf. By the way it was me and my brother's birthday. 
Received too last minutes confirmation hence there was no name of his. Sorry Brother! I love you. 



Tear down the house! Just kidding.
They were moving the board to another wall for photobooth.

So i helped a little. 


THE VIPSSSSS.

























Drinking session with some friends after dinner.




THANK YOU LOVELY PEOPLE! IT WAS A BLAST AND MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY!



A BIG THANK YOU TO MY SPONSORS!
Salon Vim, Misaki and Papy.sg 
for making me so beautiful on my birthday.



LOVES.


0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.