PocketRibbons - NEW Online boutique shop

I'm dying to share this piece of good news with everyone which i've been sharing with my girlfriends about. Pocket Ribbons  has off...

I'm dying to share this piece of good news with everyone which i've been sharing with my girlfriends about.

Pocket Ribbons has officially launched their website!
Model by yours truly. Pocket Ribbons's founder and co founder are really nice and fun to 
work with. I had fun working with them. 

If you are into European/American style, Pocket Ribbons has everything you looking for.
Peplum top, lace and vintage floral can be found in Pocket Ribbons. Those are my all time favorite! I had a hard time choosing a few apparels among so many. All apparels are too gorgeous!

Anyway, these are my favorite picks:

 



Free shipping for orders above $100.
If you're bored at work or at home, check them out on Facebook and wedsite.

To all my readers, quote "reiee60off10" to get $10 off every $60 purchase.
*Discount quote expire on 17th Feb 2013*

* For orders above $100 the system will deduct $20 off automatically and registered postage will be given free.

Visit Pocket Ribbon now!









0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.