BangKok Vol.l

Sawadee! Arrived our destination in the morning. Requested check in early, but the hotel staffs scrolled up and we don't have a room ...

Sawadee! Arrived our destination in the morning. Requested check in early, but the hotel staffs scrolled up and we don't have a room and asked us to come back at 2pm(Thai time).
The hotel management is really screw up. worst stay ever.

I desperately looking for a suite for 4. Chance upon this X website, price is reasonable, and mostly good reviews. When we arrived, i was shock and ultra disappointed! Totally spoiled my mood. Seriously, i don't understand how others can have a pleasant stay. Believe it or not, i made complains all 5 days of my stay. But good thing is that the hotel is just 10 mins away from Platinum mall and free buggy to Siam Paragon. 


So, we head to JJ market. Weather was great and cooling before the angry sun.
Did some crazy shopping until we couldn't take the heat anymore and decided to head back to the hotel for a short nap.










Central World has too many attractive restaurants. I'd definitely plan a long vacation, spend my days eating and enjoy the ambience of all the restaurants! 
I'm wearing top by Pinkflare.com.


Ready for some spicy hot thai food!

c̄homc̄hāy! (Pretty girl in Thai)








Fooling around. 



4D movie! Great experience. I hate the wind-blowing-effect from the side. 
The whole theatre was already so cold.







_______________________________________________________________________________







Day 2

Waking up early is not my thing. I managed to pull myself out of the bed to have my hair wash at this old school hair salon just opposite our hotel. I wish i have to capital so i could open a hair salon and engage them to  work in Singapore. Their wash and blow is SUPER good! 

After, spent half of the day at platinum mall. 


SHABU SHABU FOR DINNER at Central World again. 




Dessert after a good dinner  to feel complete. 

2D.

3D!


My handsome bf.


Fooling around again.

Massage after a long day of shopping.


to be continue...




0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.