SALON VIM: SECRET TO HEALTHY HAIR

Chinese New Year is around the corner. Have you get your hair done yet? No?  Don't worry, continue reading to find out what i've ...

Chinese New Year is around the corner. Have you get your hair done yet? No? 
Don't worry, continue reading to find out what i've go for you.

Last week, i visited SalonVim at 313. 
I decided to let my hair a rest. So Ymond did Mythic oil treatment 
to make my hair more shine and healthy looking hair. 
You may read more about the Mythic oil treatment i did here. 

I had my hair done twice last month. Hair treatment was included in both visit. 
Click here to read: #1 and #2 

I see tremendous change. My hair condition has become smoother and softer than before.


HOME CARE. 
Products recommended by Ymond.

L'Oreal Vitamin Colour shampoo:
Shade insurance starts with this creamy-light shampoo that uses Incell Hydro-Resist* double-locking technology. L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Vitamino Color Shampoo, specifically designed for coloured hair, prolongs colour radiance intensity with a lightweight film that repels water, helping to protect colour and enhance shine.

This product is wonderful and makes my hair soft. It smell great too!!

Salon Vim | 313 orchard #04-07/08/09, |Tel:68847757

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.