Milly's // OOTD

Milly's Ready for Chinese new year!  Did my nails at Milly's yesterday. Coincidentally, Milly was there doing her nails ...


Ready for Chinese new year! 

Did my nails at Milly's yesterday. Coincidentally, Milly was there doing her nails too.
It was nice meeting her in person for the very first time. Gorgeous lady. 

Anyway, Chloe cut and file my nails into to square round(my all time favorite nails shape).
 My nails grow ridiculous long after  3 weeks.
 So i have to visit her every 3 weeks else my nails will start to break which happend to my 
left thumb. Thank goodness it didn't broke near to skin else i'd suffer from blood lost(I'm exaggerating). 

I shown Chloe a picture of the design i want. I'm too flicker minded when comes to nails design.
I will take a week or so to decide the nails design i want before visit Milly's. Else i'd take forever looking through the magazine. 

A really nice nude for the base, lots of purple glitter which shine like a diamond.


If you like to have your nails done by Chloe, make your appointment now at

Milly's
Far East Plaza #03-131
Tel: 83835395



++


Black collar printed top



To purchase email me at reieek1@gmail.com


++

Few weeks ago ...

Me and Ah boy to mens in process posing with Sheena's hello kitty cookies. 



Check out Nars at Tangs for the very first time. 
Meet our friendly make up expert, Julyen(Center) who is now working at Nars. 
Nars bronzer works on me so well that i cannot live a day without it. 
It is the best bronzer ever, also very popular too.



0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.