Favorite place of the year.

2012 is coming to an end. This is the time when people tend to think of what they have accomplished over the year and start thinking of new...

2012 is coming to an end. This is the time when people tend to think of what they have accomplished over the year and start thinking of new year resolutions.

Friends ask what is my new year resolutions. Well, i have yet to think and i have 1 more day to think of at least one. My dear friend, told me that his new year resolution is to not to make one. LOL


By the way, i have had explored quite a lot of new cafes over the years,
and i have to say this is one of my favorite:

Wild Honey at Scott Square. 



To read more about restaurant and cafes i've been to check out the hash-tags at the bottom of my blog :)

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.