WE ARE HAPPY FAMILY

Read about my contact lens here . Read about my hair cut here . + Happy Deepavali! You love public holiday,...

Read about my contact lens here.
Read about my hair cut here.





+





Happy Deepavali! You love public holiday, don't you? because i do. 
I can have bonding session with my parents. I'm glad that they enjoying the dinner at Roland restaurant
My childhood cousin. Haven't seen her in a long time! 

Welcome Smurf!


Brotherhood. I'm like one of them when we hang out. haha 



We ordered a lot of food but i only took 2 pictures. hehe 
If you visit Roland restaurant you must try this 2 dishes.  
2 way pomfret. The sauce is OISHII.

And Roland restaurant's signature dish-Chili crab. 
They are the founder of chili crab, it won't disappoint you.

and of course there are many more nice dishes such as baby squid, beancurd, dessert.


Mommy happily chop the clamp. Smart woman. haha 


89 Marine Parade Central Singapore 440089
Tel: 64408205

*Look for JUSTIN and quote my name "REIEE" for 10% discount on a la cart. 

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.