OUTFITS | Japanese restaurant: SOBOTEN

 LACE TOP, METAL SHOES, PANT & STUDDED CLUTCH ++++ My boyfriend have been telling me about this japanese restaurant ...

 LACE TOP, METAL SHOES, PANT & STUDDED CLUTCH


++++



My boyfriend have been telling me about this japanese restaurant at Millenia walk. 
You can have free flow salad and miso soup. I cannot remember the name of the dishes we ordered. Very satisfied with the food. I would go back again. 


Caught a movie after. 
SLIPPER I BOUGHT FROM ZOUK FLEA. $8 ONLY!


1 comments

  1. Namo Amitabha, hi Reiee, Soboten restaurant has good foods except for the meaty foods. Do you go to any buffet restaurants before? They are even much better. You can have many delicious foods of your choice including many veggie foods for the same price. They have new foods in a couple days too so you will not get bored having foods.

    http://NamoAmitabha.ws

    ReplyDelete

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.