One lovely day.

So many people are getting married these days. My bf received invitation cards from his friends almost every month. Nevertheless, congratul...

So many people are getting married these days. My bf received invitation cards from his friends almost every month. Nevertheless, congratulation to all lovely couples. Wish you all have ever lasting love.

Anyway,

Congratulation to Mike and Michelle. 
The wedding dinner was held yesterday evening at Marina Bay Sand ballroom. 
YS, Mike(The bridegroom), boyfriend and i. 
Beautiful views at MBS. 

Before the dinner is serve. 

Ain't he looks like a Kpop star? 
My heart literary melted when i saw my boyfriend in suits. Effortless handsome. 




I had my hair wash and blow dry at Salon Vim before the dinner. 
It may seem easy to blow dry as i have short hair now takes shorter time to style my hair 
but I always failed to do so. So i look for Ymond. Every time i leave the salon with soft and silky hair. 

Mention "REIEE" for 10% discount. 

Thank you Salon Vim


5 comments

  1. PLeaseeeee share where your black dress is from! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous, actually i borrow this dress from my bf's sis. I'm sure you can definitely find dresses like this everywhere :)

      Delete
    2. Appreciate the reply =)

      Delete
  2. Hi reeie..where's ur bf got his haircut? Its cool..is it same salon with yours?

    ReplyDelete

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.