HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy birthday to my amazing mommy! She's the most important person in my entire life. So it's time to pamper her especially on...

Happy birthday to my amazing mommy! She's the most important person in my entire life.
So it's time to pamper her especially on her birthday. 

My boyfriend and i bought my mom to Domani for brunch. 
We had pasta, pizza and roasted duck. Glad she enjoyed the food. 

Creamy mushroom soup. 

Carbonara. 

Hawaii pizza.

Twice roasted crispy skin duck with baked vegetables ratatouille and honest glazed baby carrots.


Looks more like my birthday. Everyone planted a kiss on my cheek! 



Took a picture with my boyfriend while my mom was trying out samples of the cakes. 

After trying some samples, my mom chose flirty hug. 

Happy birthday mommy. You're the best mom ever. Love you always. 
Hope you like the simple celebration. 





For blogshop shout out, advertorial, sponsors or engage me for photo shoot and events,
email me at reieek.gmail.com. 

1 comments

  1. Namo Amitabha, hi Reiee, Happy birthday to your Mom. You made her happy on my special day. Your Mom is about my age and your Dad too. One day you will be like your Mom and will regret very much if you don't accomplish meaningful things for your spiritual life or true life. Today i may not have to work for my brother. I will try to learn Pure Land and Zen words fast for the translation works. There may be many updates on my website http://NamoAmitabha.ws today. Next time try to cook or buy veggie meal for her so you can love her much more.

    ReplyDelete

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.