Studly studly shoes // Friday movie.

Just a few days ago, I was on cloud nine when received a box of parcel from TheXperiment .  I ordered a pair of Rivet Design S...




Just a few days ago, I was on cloud nine when received a box of parcel from TheXperiment
I ordered a pair of Rivet Design Short Boots in Black(available in blue). I always thought it is a disaster to shop for shoes online. I am very particular when comes to shoes. Especially, the quality. I was surprised that the quality of their shoes is so good! What a relief! The size fits.

TheXperiment's shoes pre-order is an on going thingy. Last orders on every Friday, 10 PM.

Check out their new arrivals here.



++++

Last Friday night!

Traffic on Friday was insane. I promised myself never go out Friday night ever again.
We got stucked in the jam for a hour. I remembered the last time i got "stuck" in the car for hours when i was on my way to Malaysia due to heavy traffic. 

Dinner at Javier's for the very first time and i like it a lot. If you have enormous appetite like my boyfriend, Javier's would be the best choice. We ordered honey rids and chickens. The exciting part was the side dish. We had a plate each to stack the side. TAKE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN but make sure you finished your food. DO NOT WASTE FOOD! 

Can you tell which side dish is mine? It obvious. 


The laughter lasted a while after my boyfriend cracked a really funny joke. 
The kind of joke which no one could ever thought of.



Chilling before movie.




He got fillers done! (Fillers gone wrong). 





Have you guys caught Sinster yet? Quite scary. I couldn't sleep well that night because
my imagination gone wild. I could felt that the guy with the mask starring at me when i was asleep. haha Seriously hate horror movies. 

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.