SALON VIM APPRECIATION DINNER at ROLAND RESTAURANT

2 weeks ago, Salon Vim held an appreciation dinner at Roland Restaurant(Founder of Chili crab)   for the bloggers.  Roland'...

2 weeks ago, Salon Vim held an appreciation dinner at Roland Restaurant(Founder of Chili crab) 
for the bloggers. 



Roland's twin Treasures- Deep fried crullers and baby squid.
One of Roland restaurant's signature dish, also one of my favorite. 

Promfet 2 ways. 
I'm a fish lover, I could finish the whole fish myself but there were other bloggers too.
So i have to control. haha

Traditional Black Sauce Prawns. 
The sauce is really awesome. I'm somebody who doesn't really fancy too salty food.
 This is just nice for my taste buds.

Mango Chicken in Thai sauce. 

Satueed Asparagus with Japanese Mushroom

Roland's signature chili crabs.
They are the founder of Chili crab! Definitely must try when you visit them.
Not very spicy and a tad of sweetness. Both thumbs up!

Mini buns to dip with chili crab sauce.  

Salted egg crabs. 

Chilled pomelo & sago with fresh mango(My favorite too).


Me with the pretty bloggers.
Shine and Jeneen!

Collette and Tricia!

Collette, Tricia and Janye!

Melting!

and my lovely boyfriend who was hosting the dinner.

Founder and director of Salon Vim- Gary !!

Director of Salon Vim- John! 

Photos bombing.

And Karaoke session! 


Thank you Roland Restaurant for hosting such awesome dinner!

Join them on Facebook and twitter
Also, you can hashtag them on instagram. Like so #rolandrestaurant. 
Tips to gain more followers. LOL!

Look for Justin and mention my name "REIEE" for 10% off on ala cart dishes. 
T&C apply. 

Roland Restaurant is located at 
Block 89 Marine Parade Central, #06-750
Tel: 6440 8205




2 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.