Milly's [NAILS]

Neglected my nails for months already. I hate to see my nails so naked! Thanks to Milly's for such great customer service. I had a ...

Neglected my nails for months already. I hate to see my nails so naked!
Thanks to Milly's for such great customer service. I had a great time chatting with my manicurist while she is doing the nails.
Nicely filed nails.

Finally result! I did gelish. Every nail art are hand painted! Amazing right? 

Look for my ultra friendly manicurist, Chole. 

Milly's is specialized in hair extension, eyelashes extension, manicure, pedicure and hairdressing. 
After your shopping you could just step into Milly's anytime.

 Milly's is located at Far East Plaza #03-131.
Visit their other outlet at Bugis street level 2. 
How convenient! 


"Like" them on Facebook or visit their website at http://www.millys.com.sg/.

For enquires, call them at 67376723(FEP), 63384137(Bugis).


4 comments

  1. I thought this person look a little like you! http://www.facebook.com/jasmine.teo.549221?fref=pymk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, what colour And series of misaki contact lens you are wearing? Looks pretty on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, i personally love the Nasumi series. In this post im wearing 4tone brown. :)

      Delete

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.