Sultan Hotel | Garden by the bay

Love at first sight. I'm referring to Sultan hotel. It is really cozy and nice place for a one night stay. Unfortunately, i am ...



Love at first sight. I'm referring to Sultan hotel.
It is really cozy and nice place for a one night stay. Unfortunately, i am there for work.
My Saturday afternoon was occupied with photoshoot for an online boutique.
Fun people to work with! Everything was really causal. 

View from 2nd level.(bedroom)

My heels for the photoshoot.


Sneak preview of the collection i did for them.






My bones are kinda 'rusty'. It have been a while i did a proper photo shoot. 
Quite satisfied with the pictures. I realised i put on a bit of weight :( 



After a day of hard work. Time for fun!



My outfits of the day,
Floral printed top sponsored by SashaXoxo.com
Cardigan from CottonOn, light denim jeans from H&M, Necklaces from Forever 21.




Look at the amount of clothes i've had changed for the photoshoot.

A pat on my shoulder !





After which met Gwen(She have BLUE hair!) at Garden by the bay, my first time there. 
Shared a bowl of prawn noodels.

Beautiful lights show. 


0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.