Ombie on hair. Salon Vim

Few days ago, had my hair done at Salon Vim. Lets see what my hairstylist Ymond  have for me. He is going to dye my hair with INOA by Lorea...


Few days ago, had my hair done at Salon Vim. Lets see what my hairstylist Ymond 
have for me.
He is going to dye my hair with INOA by Loreal.
INOA is odorless, ammonia free and non-itchy oil delivery system (ODS)
which leaves har as smooth as before colour was appiled.


Look at the range of colour they have for you. 

I'm very flicker minded, when there is too much choice to choose. Ymond is always very patience 
with me. He made it easier for me, he recommended a few colours.
So these are the 3 colours - Dark brown and ash brown for balayage and copper red for highlights. 


After which time for my favorite -hair treatment by Redken! 
Read more about Cocktail hair treatment here.

Wash and blow dry after my hair treatment.

I'm very please with the result and the hair colour. I would recommend balayage for hair dye if you
are too lazy to keep touching up your hair every month. As you can see the top part of my hair
is darker than the ends. So when the black roots grow out, it won't be too obvious. 

Products were given to me for home care. 
Loreal professional nature serie Couleur Botanique. 

Protect colour-treated hair with L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Nature Couleur Botanique Protecting 
Masque, enriched with linseed oil. Tenderly preserved, your hair is nourished with conditioning
 ingredients.The linseed oil enriched formula helps preserve a protective film around the hair. Gently 
covers and protects colour treated hair.

Look for Ymond if you like my hair do.



 Mention my name "REIEE" for 10% off on top of your total bill. 

Call 68847757 for enquires. 

 Salon Vim is located at Orchard 313 Level 4 

'Like' Salon Vim Facebook for more upcoming promotion!

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.