Nylon launch at Zouk.

Attended Nylon launch at zouk two days ago. Thanks Utt for inviting us to his event.  He's on the front cover of Nylon guy magazi...

Attended Nylon launch at zouk two days ago. Thanks Utt for inviting us to his event. 
He's on the front cover of Nylon guy magazine grab one copy now!
Meeting Utt was the last thing i except in my life. haha Thanks to my bf! 
Great performances and games. It have been awhile i had a glass of Chivas on the rock. 
Let down your hair, let go of the stress you had at work and sway with the music.
Don't work too hard, that's what everyone told me. 
Two handsome guys. Maybe they should feature my bf in their magazine too.


My outfit:

Studded jacket from online.
Pants from Zara.
Bags from KL.

Love this shot. Especially the guy this picture. 

End our day with ice cream prata at Spize.
Lok at the prata, its huge ! 






Instagram & Twitter '@reiee'.
Email: reieek1@gmail.com

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.