What's happening?

Met up the girls before my holiday in Korea. Korean food have been my favorite.  Met up the girls before the event. I had hot stone beef ...

Met up the girls before my holiday in Korea. Korean food have been my favorite. 
Met up the girls before the event. I had hot stone beef rice (still prefer the other i had).  

At the event venue. The event was not too bad. A mini fashion show featured mens apparels by Yijibang. I was expecting the womens one apparently they don't have any. Oh well, take it as a drinking and catch up session. After which, chill a little while at TCC.

My golden glitter high heels.






++++





MEDZS a new favourite chilling place. They have 2 outlets, Millenia walk and Orchard Central.
Not really crowded and nice ambiance. Food are delicious.

Our pizza!












+++++






9tro shoot. 
Euphoric sense of excitement! Yes, bf's car gonna be feature in 9tro magazine. Oct issue i suppose.

Little sneak preview.







+++++







Date with my boy.

We totally love the dessert at MEDZS.








+++++






Church day!





+++++





Mint green short by SashaXoxo.com


3 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.