Tropical print.

Outdoor shoot 101.  Accessorize  yourself.  Put on your favorite sunglasses if you have bad eye day like me.  So i could save my...

Outdoor shoot 101. 
Accessorize yourself. 

Put on your favorite sunglasses if you have bad eye day like me. 
So i could save my trouble editing my eyes.

Comb your hair with your fingers.

Candid. 

Ready to pose.

Strike a pose!

Top and bottom from H&M.
Bag sponsored by Tocco Tenero. 



These photos were taken in Korea, SOUEL by my lovely bff.
Miss the food and weather already. :( 

2 comments

  1. Amitabha, hello Reiee, i will pray my ways and transfer much merit to you. Your eye will feel much better soon, Quang Hue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amitabha, hello Reiee, when you're sick, you should take more rest, exercise if you can and take the right medicine for your sickness (herbs is the best with no harmful side effects to your health). You should recite Amitabha Buddha's name and Medicine Buddha's name often and you will see the magic to end your sickness soon. The ways to recites these BUDDHA'S names are 'Namo Amitabha' and 'Namo Medicine Buddha'. I will pray my ways and transfer many blessings to you so you will recover soon. Take good care, buddhist Quang Hue.

    ReplyDelete

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.