Shoes Addiction. | Shoes for sale !

FOREVER 21 Classy and simple. CHARLES & KEITH. ROCK CHIC. Bought from a random shop. Totally love it. COLOUR BLOCK!...


FOREVER 21
Classy and simple.

CHARLES & KEITH.
ROCK CHIC.

Bought from a random shop.
Totally love it. COLOUR BLOCK! 

Bought from a random shop.
My very first pair of gold glitter heels. Quite comfortable for a 4 inch. 




++++



Shoes for sale.



I really love this pair of studded wedges. Letting it go because i ordered the wrong size 
due to my clumsiness.

Brand new

Details: Size 35, 3inches. 

$25.90 (inclusive of registered postage)

Email me at reieek@gmail.com.




Leopard printed pump. Cutting too small for my giant feet.

Brand new.

Size 38

$24.90 (inclusive of registered postage)

Email me at reieek@gmail.com.



0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.