SALON VIM - New Look!

Totally in love with my new look by Ymond from Salon Vim. My second Redken cocktail treatment at Salon Vim. I highly recommend this. Especi...

Totally in love with my new look by Ymond from Salon Vim.

My second Redken cocktail treatment at Salon Vim. I highly recommend this. Especially for those who often dye/rebond/perm their hair and yet want to have smooth and silky hair. Why? It's customized for your  hair type. Salon Vim hair stylist will identify you hair type before the treatment. It's like you consult a beautician before getting the suitable cosmetic. Same goes to hair, if you hair.  

I've mentioned before my hair is at it's worst condition. My friend who is a hair stylist told me that my hair needs some time to be treated. With Redken cocktail treatment, it speed up the recovery. Yes, my hair feel really soft after the treatment.
All kinds of treatment for your hair type.

My hair is thick, fine and light.  I'm doing the extreme straight treatment. 

These are the products which will be blended together and apply
onto my hiar. 

After which, they spray generals amount of Mythic Oil MILK onto my hair before blow dry and style. 
Scroll down to read more about Mythic Oil Milk.


Fresh look! I told Ymond that i want my hair to be like this forever! So looking forward for the
next visit already!  
Try this! Separating your hair parting in zip zap motion.

Back View. I really love how they style my hair. My balayage still look fresh!

I'm in love with these products. Its lightweight blend makes Mythic Oil Milk ideal for those 
of you who are reluctant to try oil-based products.  Mythic Oil is designed to target specific haircare
 needs, the new products from the Mythic Oil range will give you more flexibility to find the most 
suitable Mythic Oil product for your hair. a conditioning milky mist spray for fine to normal hair types.
 What’s more, Mythic Oil Milk is amazingly versatile and you can use it in a number of different ways, 
such as a post-shampoo detangler, a pre blow-dry conditioner or a finishing spritz. Enriched with Royal 
Jelly and Passiflora Oil, the conditioning formula will leave your looking smooth and sleek.

Everyone goes for the cheapest and best stuff on earth. I wouldn't agree with that.
Isn't beauty an investment? I spent lots of money to maintain my skin and my hair etc. 
You get what you pay for.



Salon Vim currently having this great promotion!

30% off Redken Chemistry treatment.
30% off Ombre/Balayage hair coloring.
Till 31st July! 2 more weeks, so what are you waiting for? 



Mention my name "REIEE" for 10% off on top of your total bill.
My hairstylist, Ymond.
Call 68847757 for enquires.


Salon Vim is located at Orchard 313 Level 4






++++++



Hightea with Missy Korean.



Having my favorite dark chocolate cake.



Love my lace blouse. Looks like it's from Zara. 
Will blog about it soon! 

Few days ago did a photoshoot for SashaXoxo.com. 
Stay tune for their next collection which will be launch this or next week. 
Many beautiful dresses. I'm wearing one of the tube dress in Bigde.  
Also tried a new pair of fasle lashes. It really open up my eyes. 

Contact lens by Misaki.
Hair by Salon Vim.

1 comments

  1. I will be a fan on your Facebook for acquaintance with you and to promote my Buddhist websites. For sincere and essential advices, i will contact you by email Reiee, sincerely, buddhist Quang Hue

    ReplyDelete

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.