BEAUTY PRODUCTS | A PIC W 2 HANDSOME

Some product i bought from my korea trips. There are many more but im lazy to take photo of it as it wasn't place near my arms distan...

Some product i bought from my korea trips. There are many more but im lazy to take photo of it as
it wasn't place near my arms distance. haha I really love shopping beauty products in Korea. 
Cheap and good and they give you hell lots of sample to try.  Anyway, these are the few products 
which i would like to try hence i bought it.

Skin Food eye mask and eye cream for dark circle and wrinkle. (Skin Food products are expensive in 
Singapore)  Laneige yogurt repair mask and firming mask. (i hear it not in Singapore yet)

I started using the eye mask and eye cream. Will share with you about the eye cream soon. 
Hope it good.




+++




Picture with 2 handsome-Utt and boyfriend. YEAH! 





HARVO WEEK. Will update my blog soon. Wait for me <3

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.