Misaki みさき 미사키 美莎 Contact Lens. [Part 7 & 8]

MISAKI 4 TONE BROWN. It's summer! (I know its always summer in singapore.) Rock your summer with Misaki lens. You will ne...

MISAKI 4 TONE BROWN.



It's summer! (I know its always summer in singapore.) Rock your summer with Misaki lens.
You will never go wrong with brown contact lens. Brown is earthly, soft and feminine.
Brown contact lens looks good with everything. 



MISAKI 4 TONE GREEN.





I was wrong about green contact lens until i tried it on. Green and blue contact lens reminds me
of anime. I really love Misaki 4 tone in green. Gave my eyes more hazel look and looks really natural compare to other contact lens

Misiaki lens is really comfortable and it does not dry up fast. 

 Present your brilliant eyes in a smoky, misty, mysterious glow when worn.
 I'd recommend my all time favorite Misaki Natsumi series. 

My 2nd favorite is Misaki 4tone series.
This is one of the most natural lenses which is very close to actual human eyes. The design is matched
 and organized with tens of thousands of delicate lines and dots to make the lens very close to the real
 iris of human eyes.( See photos above)



Where to purchase? Read here to find out.

1 comments

  1. walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.