Food paradise.

A day at Tanjong pagar.  We were walking around duxton hill area and hoping to find a nice cafe to chill. This place sell variet...

A day at Tanjong pagar. 
We were walking around duxton hill area and hoping to find a nice cafe to chill.

This place sell variety of cameras. 



After a long walk, we decided to load our empty stomach with burgers at Far East Square. 
Really yummy burger. 



XXXX



Dinner at MEDZS.


Read blog post about my nails done by MyNailLab here.


Time to satisfy our tummies.
Chicken Kebah.  
my favorite, Grilled salmon.
Ice cream is happiness condensed. Best ice cream crepes i've ever had. 


1 comments

  1. I just found your blog - I really love it so far!!
    ice cream crepes are my favourite..& I really love your nails :D

    ReplyDelete

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.