FLEA ABOVE @ SCAPE.

Wonderful Saturday afternoon. The weather was really humid, my sweat didn't stop when i was setting  up the clothes rack, hanging the...

Wonderful Saturday afternoon. The weather was really humid, my sweat didn't stop when i was setting
 up the clothes rack, hanging the clothes and displaying the accessories on the table.
The spartan pose. Gwen's friend, Cyril, helping her to set up the clothes rack.


Customers browsing the clothing. 

Sale was not bad. Some accessories and clothes were sold at really low price. 
It's a pity if you missed it. Don't worry, I might be doing another flea again on the 7th July
 at Scape Sky Terrace.  I will update you girls once everything is confirmed.

Unexpected appearance. <3

Gwen and i. 

Super good buy! Now i can slap people with this who piss me off. hehehe!

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.