SALON VIM: Spring/Summer Collection 201

Despite of my laziness, dragged myself down to Salon Vim at 313 somserset. Ymond will always suggest the latest trend about hair a...


Despite of my laziness, dragged myself down to Salon Vim at 313 somserset.
Ymond will always suggest the latest trend about hair and 
he gives you a rest assured feeling that your hair are in good hands


L'Oreal Professionnel and 
Salon Vim Spring/Summer Collection 2012


Many people are doing balayage teachinge so to make it more interesting,
Ymond combined this two colour technique together. (look picture above)
It's a customized technique Ymond did on my hair.

Balayage is a hair colouring technique thats creates natural-looking highlights.
Balayage is wildly popular trend among the hollywood and fashion industry.


Waiting... 

My favorite! 3 step treatment.

Left to right:
 Power repair B for repair and strengthen hair cuticles.
  Hair filling serum for reconstruction and restore hair cortex.  
Restorative hair sealing treatment (especially for thick hair) for restore and treat thick hair.

Finish the best balayage look with loose curls. 

Do you like it? 
I love balayage teachnique. It is so unqiue. 
I love how the colour toning from dark to light. Best hair dye ever!


Side profile.
Remember some parts of my hair was covered with aluminum foils. Those are copper red highlights.

Hair dye after hair care is important. Products are given to me to take good care of my hair.



Shampoo and hair masks. For dry and demage hair.

Hair leave in and Mythic oil.

Thermo Repair Leave in, it's treatment is activated with heat contact, Really good for people who 
blow-dry their hair at home .While blowing hair, treatment is also done 

This hair oil is amazing! After apply generals amount of Mythic oil my hair feels really soft.
Mythic oil it a new product from L'Oreal and it could be found all over magazine, although its like 
a serum, but its really not oily and leves hair silk and anti-frizz, as it has avocado and grapefruit seed 
extract.




xxx



Wash & style, you are ready to go.

Last week, I had a wedding dinner to attend.
Booked my appointment with Salon Vim 2 hours before the dinner. 
I was late for my appointment. My hairstylist, Vincent, who styled my hair, 
he was really nice and waited for me even thought he is going to knock off from work in half an hour.
*Guilty MAX* 

Wash and blow dry. 

 Love the curls.

Thanks Salon Vim for the awesome hair do! 


Mention my name "REIEE" to enjoy 10% off. 

Salon Vim located at 
 313 @ Somerset Orchard Road. 
Tel: 6884 7757.


1 comments

  1. May I know how much you spent on the trip to the salon for your hair dye and all the products.

    ReplyDelete

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.