Get your galaxy nails at $61.75 only!!

My Nail Lab You will see fashionista wear galaxy top, pants, shoes, bags or maybe even hair.  I love admiring at galaxy pictures. A...



You will see fashionista wear galaxy top, pants, shoes, bags or maybe even hair. 
I love admiring at galaxy pictures. Aren't you amazed how the galaxy was form? 

 Iris, my manicurist, did galaxy nails for me. EXCITED!
I love gelish nails. It last longer compared to normal nail polish. 


The finally master piece by My nail lab.
 Gelish + Nail art, usual price is $80.
My readers, $65. 
My readers enjoys 5% off total bill which means you can have  galaxy nails 
at $61.75 only inclusive of free soak off. 




MAY PROMOTION.
Promotion period is valid form 1st May 2012 till 31st May 2012!
1) Express Manicure & Pedicure at $10nett
2) Classic Manicure & Pedicure at $38nett
-Free Polka Dots/Shatter Nail Art. Foot/Hand only. Save $17
3) Gel Polish Manicure $ Classis Pedicure $60 nett
-Free Polka Dots/Shatter Nail Art. Foot/Hand only. Save $20.




Book you appointment now at with Iris at 98222748.
Remember to quote my name "REIEE" to enjoy 5% off for all nails service.

Opening hours:
Mon to Fri 12pm till 9pm.
Sat 2.30 till 10pm.
Sun, strictly by appointment only. 

My Nail Lab is located at Far East Plaza, 5th level. (Inside Xclusive Hair Studio)



Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram: @reiee. 

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.