SINFUL MEALS.

Tea at Cedele. It has been awhile i last met this women!  My new Gold beaded collar chiffon top. I was kinda shocked by the numbe...

Tea at Cedele.
It has been awhile i last met this women! 

My new Gold beaded collar chiffon top. I was kinda shocked by the number of collar top i've ordered.
Nevertheless, i'm happy with my buys.  

Nice ambience.


Chocolate is every girl's best friend.
Real dark chocolate. Love dark chocolate! 

Can't recall what's the name of this cake.



++++



After which, dinner at Applebee's.


Me with the beauties. 

Chicken Wonton Tacos.
I'm very sure most singaporeans can call themselves a food photographer.
We just love to take photos of the food. 

Ribs! 


Applebee's food are really yummy!
What a sinful day. 

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.