SALON VIM: PERFECTION!

Love that effortless straight and natural looking hair?  If you are anything like me, often have difficulties managing my hair and want...

Love that effortless straight and natural looking hair? 

If you are anything like me, often have difficulties managing my hair and want to do something to about it.  There are many awesome hair treatments at Salon Vim however to find the suitable one is pretty difficult for people like me who doesn't know anything about hair products. So i have my hair stylish, Ymond to give me the best recommendation. After a few chat and checking my hair condition, Ymond suggested X-tenso moisturist by L'oreal for natural straight looking hair to me. 
It is a very relaxing and straightening anti-frizz and smoothing treatment.


This is a 3 steps treatment for dry & damaged. 

The first step is to Pre- Shampoo Treatment my hair which helps to revitalize and repair hair fibre core Follow by, using Power Repair B which helps to repair and strength hair cuticles . Finally, to give that soft and smooth finished, mask by hair with Absolute Repair Masque.




Some shampoo and conditional to take good care of my precious hair when i'm back home..
These products are best for rebonded hair. 






Good news guys! Salon Vim is having this very special promotion on Series Nature.
They are giving free treatment every week. 

So you will have to like Salon Vim Facebook Fan Page,

- "Like" &"Share" their EDM

- Screenshot your profile

- Comment on their album "Series Nature" stating 
" I WANT THE FREE HAIR TREATMENT SALON VIM!"


They will pick one lucky winner on every Friday starting from 13th April - 11th May 2012.

With every purchase of 2 series nature products, you will be entiled to 20% discount of all full prices
hair services, be it on the day itself or on the next visit, and Loreal Professional will be giving away
mini potted plants, while stocks last.


Quote  "REIEE" to enjoy 10% off. 

Book you appointment with Ymond | 67329388.

Salon Vim| 313 @ Somerset Orchard Road #04-07/08/09.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.