Lovely weekend.

I'm so into ribbons! Have it in slippers and even my accessories too.  Best japanese bbq food i've ever had.  Dinn...


I'm so into ribbons! Have it in slippers and even my accessories too. 


Best japanese bbq food i've ever had. 

Dinner with friends from indo.

Look at my ribbon ring. Bought it together with my best friend. 

Before we called it a day, had a couple of drink in Mink. Great night out with the girls! 

++++


Merry Man at Robertsonquay. Great chill out place. My friend's friend had a gig.
So went down to support her. She has really good vocal.

Me and "Captain Singapore" 



Dress from SashaXoxo. 

Thank you Lifestyleasia for this great shot of me and my handsome boy.

Shall end this blog entry with a loving quote, 
" I asked God why life’s like this. He gave me no answer. I asked why I’m still here. Again, He gave 
me no answer. I asked why I met you. He smiled and said, “So there’d be a reason for everything
 else.” "

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.