We are always the same age inside.

So sweet of them. They actually surprised me with this lovely strawberry ice cream cake. --- Birthday treat from my boy. Testing the new...


So sweet of them. They actually surprised me with this lovely strawberry ice cream cake.


---

Birthday treat from my boy.
Testing the new camera apps i've just downloaded. Sound weird but sourcing for  new iphone
camera apps has become my new hobby. 


Mezza's birthday song is quite interesting. 

---


Warming up my stomach. Before the "show down".

Outfit of the day. 

Steamboat Tom yum and original soup base. 
The cakes are so beautiful. 
 
First bite of the cakes. So yummy.
HAving a hard time guessing what the ladies got for me.
I was trying to give the tears of joy expression. 
My birthday celebration was quite a last minutes thingy.  
My boyfriend, he planned almost everything for me. 
Without him i wouldn't know what to do on my birthday and i'm serious.
Really bad at planning such occasion. It was a simple dinner with some friends.
Thanks for the companies, cakes, food, and gifts. Really appreciate it! 

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.