Rock you hair with Salon Vim.

Look a little different today. Look at my casual but still sexy hairstyle by Salon Vim. My first visit to Salon Vim was fantastic! People...


Look a little different today. Look at my casual but still sexy hairstyle by Salon Vim.


My first visit to Salon Vim was fantastic! People were nice and great service. 
The hair wash before hair treatment was really comfortable that i can fall asleep anytime. 


My hair was pretty dry and fizzy due to often hair dye. 
My hairstylist, Ymond, suggested that me to do reconstruct expert treatment to 
soften and strength my hair.


Step 1 and 2 of the treament.

Last step of the treatment, hair mask. 


Ymond explained the steps of treatment they are going to apply onto my hair. 

Can't wait to see the result.





After blow dry, my hair still feels smooth and silky. 
It looks more shiny and look healthier after the treatment. So happy with the result!



I have been using this products lately, my hair feels really soft and silky.
Definitely less frizzy and easier to manage.




Mention my name "REIEE" to enjoy 10% off.

Thank you Salon Vim, i hardly have bad hair days. Mad love!

Salon Vim located at 
313 @ Somerset Orchard Road.
Tel: 6884 7757.



0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.