Nails Tattoo!

 My second nails session with My Nail Lab . My pretty manicurist, Iris. Couldn't decide which design i want so stick to stud...


 My second nails session with My Nail Lab.
My pretty manicurist, Iris.

Couldn't decide which design i want so stick to studs with glittery black base.  
(Gelish with studs.)


Party rock with this nails! 

Can't get my eyes off these pretty nails! 



April promotion:

Quote my name "REIEE' for additional of 10% off. 



Call My Nail Lab to book your appointment now!

My Nail Lab is located at 14 Scotts Road Far East Plaza $05-88 
 (Inside of Xclusive Hair Studio) 

 For more information, you may visit their website at http://www.mynaillab.blogspot.com/


++

For advertorial, email me at reieek1@gmail.com

2 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.