A little update.

Wow. I actually took quite a long break from blogging. Felt quite good that i don't have to  stay up late to edit and plan...















Wow. I actually took quite a long break from blogging. Felt quite good that i don't have to 
stay up late to edit and plan what to blog. Just came back from Phuket feeling fresh! 
I wish i was there for vacation. Unfortunately, i'm not. I was pretty busy and tired during the 
whole trip. Nevertheless, i enjoyed as it was my first time there.

I had a hair makeover at Kizuki just before i fly to Phuket. 
Really satisfied with my new hair cut and colour. It have been years i last had darker hair. 
After which met up with my girl and her friend for a couple of drinks at Timber then to CMPB at Dempsey Hill. 

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.