Outfit of the day | My.Nail.Lab

-Outfit of the day- Katie Judith red cardigan.  Steve Madden studded heels. -My Nails Lab- Despite of the h...

-Outfit of the day-

Katie Judith red cardigan.

 Steve Madden studded heels.




-My Nails Lab-

Despite of the horrible weather and in my worst condition (I lost my voice), i'm still looking forward to 
my manicure with My Nail Lab . 

My manicurist, Iris and me.
We spent sometime deciding which nails art design i want. 

So we choose this set of design. 

Nails art done by Irish. 
While she is doing your nails, you may consider which nails
you wanna do in the next section. 


The final work.  I told i'm a bling freak. So she changed the gold beads around the hearts to rhinestone. 
 I did Gelish polish manicure with art nails set for $40 only! (My Nail Lab charge by per set. )

and my super bling ribbon. She have so many bling ribbons, took my sometime to decide 
which one i want. 


Pedicure area.

To all my readers, quote 'REIEE' to enjoy 10% off! 


My Nail Lab is located at 
14 Scotts Road 
Far East Plaza 
$05-88

(Inside of Xclusive Hair Studio)

For more information, you may visit their website at http://www.mynaillab.blogspot.com/



**For advertising, email me at reieek1@gmail.com




----




After which had my eyebrow trimmed. Lovin my new eyebrows. 


I lost my favorite shades Super depress!



3 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.