HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

(Photo courtesy of Attica) Happy Chinese New Year! Huat arrr! Spent my Chinese New year in my hometown this year. Great catching up with my...

(Photo courtesy of Attica)

Happy Chinese New Year! Huat arrr! Spent my Chinese New year in my hometown this year.
Great catching up with my relatives. I had hell lots of fun playing with fireworks and firecrackers.

Random snippet from my itouch,
Genting Highland on the first night. It was quite cold as i wasn't wearing a proper outfit for 
such weather. I faced the consequences next morning. Horrible flu...
Studs is my thing! 
Journey back to Singapore.
Beautiful skies.
<3
Cant believe it, i actually got 7 mosquito bits on both of my legs. 
Malaysia highway by night.

2 comments

  1. Hope you had an awesome chinese new year! I looove the baby picture.. ahahah XD it's hilarious.
    And your studded shoes are srsly awesome. Studs are freaking cool <3

    ReplyDelete

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.