Captain's 21st !

BRANDON'S 21st at the Carribean. It was fun. Catching up with old friends while having good food and play some games. I was forcing mys...


BRANDON'S 21st at the Carribean. It was fun. Catching up with old friends while having good food and play some games. I was forcing myself to finish up a cup of rice with curry if not i have face the consequence. Well, my diet plan gone. I wasn't paying full attention to what the MC said. My game partner was supposed to help me with it but he didn't remind or stop me. Thank you Charles for being such a great partner. 
The ladies helping up with game forfeits. Disgusting blue cheese and wasabi on biscuit.
I almost vomited when i tried the on with blue cheese.

Looks like someone slimed down al lot compared to last year. Look at the photo below.
Photo taken last year. 

The imaginary lighter. haha

Photos below courtesy of Marcus. C
Thumbs up to those who made an effect to dress up for the party.
Look at that DOG DOLL! So cute. 
Group photo of models and artists. 




XXXXX



The weather was really warm lately. Despite of the warm weather, i just like how the sunlight shining from behind. You can actually catching really nice photos. So i decided to take some photos indoor. Thank god i was doing this indoor, i cannot imagine the photographer,model and the crews have to stay under the sun. Got uneven tanned lines and sunburned, those are a big NO to me. 


0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.