ALL READY FOR CHINESE NEW YEAR.

Essensuals Bugis. Getting my hair done last minute. Haven't even did my Chinese New Year shopping too. I thought i won't be goi...

Essensuals Bugis.

Getting my hair done last minute. Haven't even did my Chinese New Year shopping too. I thought
i won't be going back to my hometown but i decided to. Haven't seen my relatives for the longest time.
About 3-4 years to be exact. Yes, i miss them and the food. Supper every night and its gonna happen. :(

By the way... Here i am in my very own 'vip'chair (i always sit at this corner of the salon) getting my hair done by Wayne.
Magazines and ipod touch to keep me company through out the session.

Hair dye in processes. 



Chinese New Year Promotion for hair treatment " 30% OFF 
on Japanese Spa Treatment and get additonal 15% off on your next service". 

This promotion will start on 25th Jan to 29th Feb 2012. 



241-A Victoria Street
Bugis Village
S'pore 188030

t: 63330039
e: bugis@essensuals .com.sg
w: www.essensuals.com.sg

JOIN Essensuals Bugis ON FACEBOOK!
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000885576820

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.