You can say no to certain things - FOOD!

Over the weekend work was hectic. I don't even have the time to slow down to catch my breath. It was so tiring that till now i haven'...

Over the weekend work was hectic. I don't even have the time to slow down to catch my breath.
It was so tiring that till now i haven't really recover.  Mentally, physically exhausted. 
Short updates about what i've had done before weekend. 


Korean Cuisine @ Far East Plaza. 
G-star Raw event @ Ion. 
A little relaxation at Star bucks before the party start at The Butter Factory.


++++

This was a random trip to Malaysia. Shopping and food.
Lunch at Old Town.

I really love this j - ARASHI shabu-shabu.
This place is really nice. I just love going places which have nice ambiance 
and also you don't have to pay a lot to enjoy good food.


Collegen add into our miso soup. 

Seriously, need a holiday soon. My December is burned. Work and work and more work.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.