My secret to perfect hair - Essensuals Bugis.

Spotted any different? There's a minor change. Look carefully.  I had short nature wavy fringe back in my school days. You know, hair g...


Spotted any different? There's a minor change. Look carefully. 
I had short nature wavy fringe back in my school days. You know, hair grow everyday. I got so annoyed when the curves can be seen. So I tend to rebond it once every 3-4 months. My fringe can literally shout, "i can't live without chemical!" I had so many hair problems until i met Essensuals Bugis. 

I went back to Essensuals Bugis a few months ago and wanted to get my fringe a touch up but Wayne suggested to let it grow a bit more to the perfect length. So i listened to his advise that explain why my fringe look so messy in some of my photoshoot photos. I actually live with the curves for about 4-5months? Seriously, this is a miracle. haha I'm just over exaggerating. 

Im really happy with my new fringe! 


2nd product from Essensuals Bugis. Wella Mirror polish finish Shine Serum. I told them that i have really dry and fizzy hair. So they gave me this to try. It smell really good, and i like it.





Current promotion.

Book your appointment now at
Tel:63330039
Email:bugis@essensuals.com.sg
WD:11am-9pm
WE:10am-8pm


Essensuals Bugis is located at
241a Victoria Street, Bugis Village


Thank you Essensuals Bugis!

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.