Advertorial: DAI | Brunch at Holland Village

Advertise. D A I - Sexy causal style. D A I ( pronouce as 'DA-e' ) apparels are all made in Korea. They are the Singapore firs...



D A I ( pronouce as 'DA-e' ) apparels are all made in Korea.
They are the Singapore first Online Boutique specializing in both Men & Women clothing.
Sexy Midriff Secret Ops from DAI.

 
I love the design of this top. Especially at the back, I always wanted to something like this.
Cutting is perfect!

If you haven't gotten your outfits for Christmas yet Visit DAI now!




++++




Friend's farewell at Holland Village. It has been ages since i last step into Holland Village. Have i mentioned before that Holland Village was one of my favorite place. Now, i'm just too lazy to get out of my comfy zone.
We had brunch at Ajino Mori.
Food was alright. It was quite a disappointment though. We waited quite a while for the food. Look at how small my salmon is. Sushi Tei still at the top of my list. I have craving for Sushi already.


We will miss you !

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.