A little bit of my week.

A little bit of my week.  I was busy with Sitex over the weekend. Hence you don't see me tweet much lately(I lied, i'm just too la...

A little bit of my week.


 I was busy with Sitex over the weekend. Hence you don't see me tweet much lately(I lied, i'm just too lazy to update my twitter, haha).  Despite the hectic weekend, I went to a concert last Saturday. Watching Show luo and Hebe live was last thing that crossed my mind. Great concert. Show luo is hot! Indeed a dancing king. Hebe's voice was amazing and she look like a fairy with that white dress. Did she lost a lot of weight or did she do something to her jaw? Whatever it is, she still look gorgeous.


 

Online boutique Photoshoot on Monday morning. 

Had Thai food after. Anyone know where have really good Thai food in town ?
Epic meeting for this weekend's event. Looking forward to this weekend as i will be working with this group of lovely babes.
Dinner at Newton. I still prefer the stingray at east coast!


Add on to my Polaroid collection. 

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.